Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: The future of Crysis

Hi all, I've been wondering about the future of this series. Crysis is the only FPS game I actually like, I usually stick to MMO, RPG, Fighter, MOBA, and such. But I've always hated FPS. Until I tried Crysis 2 back in the day. I've been concerned for the future of this series for quite some time, it seems as though the quality of Crysis is often overlooked and instead ignored in favor of COD, which is rather annoying that people won't give Crysis the time of day because they're under the mass cultural delusion that COD is the supreme FPS game, everyone I've ever introduced to Crysis almost instantly gets hooked and it becomes their FPS of choice. That being said, I was wondering if I was the only person out there that's genuinely afraid for the series's future, I want to see more Crysis games in the future. It's the only FPS I enjoy and it would be a shame if it were no more.
    12 Aug 2014, 06:20
  • Subject: Re: The future of Crysis

I've given up on Crysis after Crysis 3, am looking forward to CoD Advanced Warfare now., looks better.
    12 Aug 2014, 13:05
  • 12 Aug 2014, 13:31
  • 12 Aug 2014, 13:38

DanTheGamer11 wrote:?

Can't be worse than C3. Crytek had a chance and blew it :/

I don't see how. I thought it was great.
    12 Aug 2014, 14:34

So do the other 400-600 that normally play the MP(ignoring the 2k playing on PS3 since it's free with Plus) pretty much since launch :/ Not good stats for a 50 million dollar game
    Not sure about the SP but me and other people didn't enjoy playing as a little bitch either.

If Crytek want to win back a lot of players the next game will have to be drastically improved/different. Not sure if there will be a new one since F2P Cryteks craze atm :/
    12 Aug 2014, 14:56

There's a lot that could be done with Crysis.

But it seems as if there's little development for it.
    I'd love to be a writer or creative consultant. But alas no one has contacted me. :/

SO MANY IDEAS!
    18 Aug 2014, 12:15

I'm just afraid that the only shooter I like won't be playable on the PS4. When I make the jump from PS3 to PS4 and there isn't a single shooter I like, that will be a sad day. And I really hope Crytek does something about it.
    05 Nov 2014, 00:43

DanTheGamer11 wrote:I've given up on Crysis after Crysis 3, am looking forward to CoD Advanced Warfare now., looks better.

I'm sorry, but C3 puts any CoD game to shame..

Play BF3, its really better than the CoD games, team play and etc
    it takes skill to use the vehicles and etc. lol

*kids and there CoD games running around in circles, kinda pointless
    14 Nov 2014, 13:14

tfs31069 wrote:
    DanTheGamer11 wrote:I've given up on Crysis after Crysis 3, am looking forward to CoD Advanced Warfare now., looks better.

I'm sorry, but C3 puts any CoD game to shame..

Play BF3, its really better than the CoD games, team play and etc
    it takes skill to use the vehicles and etc. lol

*kids and there CoD games running around in circles, kinda pointless

I already play BF3, am sorta bored/tied(of lag and some stuff) of it. Skill? Meh
    14 Nov 2014, 22:38

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence