Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • 18 May 2014, 20:28
  • 27 May 2014, 10:38
  • Subject: Re: Crysis and Crysis 2 PC Multiplayer Modes Set to Shut Dow

That's a shame, you and EA are lame.

1/ Crysis 2 is only 3 years old

2/ Crysis 1, Wars, Crysis 2 still have active communities, even if not so big.

3/ it'll still possible probably to play Crysis and Crysis Wars Mp, thanks to Direct IP.
    But with Crysis 2 ??? (and see 1/). You'd probably easily make a fix/patch, so that an external Master Server (other than GameSpy) would be possible.

4/ this is not (only) a technical issue, but a financial issue. You were ok to grab our money, but nor you nor EA can endorse the support we deserve for this game ( by the way, you had already fucked up the DLCs thing for Crysis 2 very early, GG)

5/ I've pre-ordered all Crytek PC games since FarCry.
    But you can be sure that I have no intention at all to give Crytek any $$$ for any forthcoming production, unless Crytek's support for the games changes and that this change is clearly stated.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one ( far from being the only one) ready to boycott your products.
    I've thruthfully supported Crytek since Day 1 (means: since Far Cry has been announced), but I'm definitely pissed off now and I'm done with you.
    Crytek will have only 1 officially active Pc MP (Crysis 3) after tomorrow, this is realy lame.
    I understand that supporting Crysis, Crysis Wars and Crysis 2 MP had a cost, but I'm not sure you've really measured how much Crytek lost with this behaviour towards the faithful customers. People are fool, but perhaps not as fool as EA or Crytek think.

6/ even fixing the login here is a plague. what as shame.
    30 May 2014, 17:08
  • 31 May 2014, 17:03

No it was not the last week. The game close the 30.06.

As already asked to crytek by phone via email to contact@crytek.com, at press@crytek.com on your facebook pages via twitter, to the gamespy responsible, at electronic arts support, at electronic arts admin.

Cud you Crytek/Electronic Arts at least care to give some answers to the community??

You are not able to properly communicate a closing date. Ea says 30.06 but then reports to this thread that says 31.05.

2500 people have signed petitions asking you to continue this multiplayer,
    daily hundred of new players join the multiplayer and buy the game and they have no idea about the closing.

You cud at least release a last patch to enable the multiplayer without gamespy.

Yes we wanna hear more from you. This is a great game, give a valid alternative, because crysis3 is quite different and other games like BF COD MOH are way slower to play and with less action.
    11 Jun 2014, 17:56

Thanks EA and Crytek, again. Really love you.

Crysis 2 is a bit more than a 3 years old game. Some game developers support their 3 year old game with patch, DLC. But you? You shut them down.

Zero support, you just needed money as usual. I would like a full refund as I played daily with Crysis, but I know you aren't that nice. You are just a lazy company who can't support the keen customers. For a huge company like EA, it shouldn't be hard to find a solution immediately. Is it expensive? Yes the games were expensive too at launch. The problem is not with the possibilities, time, or money. All I can say is f*ck you.

I'm sure I won't buy anything related to your company again. You won't read this comment, because Crytek employees don't read this forum since last summer. If you do, stop reading my comment and go, make your next games. You need more money, don't you remember?!
    22 Jun 2014, 22:39
  • 23 Jun 2014, 07:42
  • 24 Jun 2014, 12:49
  • 24 Jun 2014, 13:19

Today -OGW- the biggest Crysis Wars clan who develop alternative solution to play without gamespy after 01.07.2014 close doors and him solution will never be released. There not exist http://www.GermanCrysis.com alternatives anymore. Happy game over to all who will not choice GermanCrysis solutions ..... and be happy ..... to play other games ... GermanCrysis patch who allow to play Crysis & Crysis Wars and Crysis 2 after GameSpy closing procedure will me released here http://germancrysis.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1591
    29 Jun 2014, 10:05

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence