Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • 06 Sep 2010, 18:48
  • Subject: ive been searching for ages

ive been searching for ages now and i just found what appears to be the latest files for punkbuster and crysis wars. http://www.pbbans.com/forums/files/crysis-wars-windows-download52.html
    It says its the PB files for games PunkBuster no longer supports. I downloaded and replaced it with the PB folder in my crysis wars directory. Then i try playing a server with ANTICHEAT on, and im kicked once again. I tried a few more times on other servers with ANTICHEAT on and im still just kicked after about 2 mins of play.

Punkbuster in crysis wars is getting really annoying. Can anyone help again?
    07 Sep 2010, 09:54
  • 07 Sep 2010, 11:07
  • 07 Sep 2010, 11:30
  • Subject: [quote]How to resolve kick

[quote]How to resolve kick problem? Connect only with with menu LOCAL NETWORK GAME and click bottom right CONNECT TO IP and enter IP adress..... this resolve kick problem - no more kicking from my server. I remove all PB services from my server.....[/quote]

But you also need to enter a Password. Otherwise you will be kicked from the server also. So no Password, no game...
    08 Sep 2010, 12:08
  • Subject: [quote]ive been searching for

[quote]ive been searching for ages now and i just found what appears to be the latest files for punkbuster and crysis wars. http://www.pbbans.com/forums/files/crysis-wars-windows-download52.html
    It says its the PB files for games PunkBuster no longer supports. I downloaded and replaced it with the PB folder in my crysis wars directory. Then i try playing a server with ANTICHEAT on, and im kicked once again. I tried a few more times on other servers with ANTICHEAT on and im still just kicked after about 2 mins of play.

Punkbuster in crysis wars is getting really annoying. Can anyone help again?[/quote]

Hi,
    I have experienced exactly the same problem as you are describing here.
    In my case it happend after i reinstalled my computer and reinstalled Wars. I got kicked from PB servers because it was in "distress". I tried everything, but updating PB did not help. So after 2 reinstalls not working i realized it was my CD that was corrupted(the PB files on the CD). So i luckily had a copy of the "Crysis Wars Trial" software, which actually is a complete copy of the game (excluding the CD-Key). I installed it and put in my CD-key and everything have worked flawlessly since then.

To get the "Trial software" just make a search on google and I'm sure you will find a download source. Note that it is about 5.5GB so it might take some time to download.

Cheers
    Victor
    08 Sep 2010, 16:33
  • Subject: Thanks VictorY23 for your

Thanks VictorY23 for your time in helping me out. The thing is i bought and downloaded crysis warhead with crysis wars on Steam, I dont have it on a CD. What i am thinking is the PB files that Steam gave me might be corrupted, though im not sure. To check if this is the case with the Steam download I have made a thread on Steam's forums explaining my issue and asking if anyone else is having the same issue.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1424279
    Thats a link to my thread, one person has already replied saying they are having the same issue. So maybe this could be to do with a corrupted PB file Steam is giving out. If this is the case I hope Steam can fix this problem and give us an un-corrupted download of the PB files.

Im still considering downloading the "Crysis Wars Trial" software that you suggested VictorY23 the only thing thats stopping me is the size of 5.5gb will practicly take half of my monthly usage. But if it will fix this problem I will just have to give that sacrifice.
    10 Sep 2010, 05:53
  • Subject: Crysis 2 better not use

Crysis 2 better not use PunkBuser security, seriously PB is such a hassle. Please Crytek use a much easier way to protect servers from hackers. And by easier i mean make something we dont even have to put thought to to enter a server.
    10 Sep 2010, 07:28
  • 10 Sep 2010, 20:25
  • Subject: But if you turn punkbuster

But if you turn punkbuster off it doesnt even let you play in any of the PB enabled servers anyways. I thought turning PB off would do something to but no, that option in crysis wars is almost as pointless as punkbuster itself. Sorry if im sounding frustrated, but i am. I just want to be able to play in some Australian servers but they all use punkbuster. Its just too bad for me :/
    11 Sep 2010, 17:26

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence