• Author
  • Subject: +1

+1
    31 Aug 2010, 17:03
  • 31 Aug 2010, 19:19
  • 31 Aug 2010, 20:18
  • 31 Aug 2010, 20:20
  • Subject: This problem seems to be

This problem seems to be fixed now. Been playing Wars for 2 hours on different servers with no disconnect.
    01 Sep 2010, 06:45
  • 01 Sep 2010, 08:35
  • Subject: yeah i played about 1 hour

yeah i played about 1 hour yesterday for checkin it and i did not have disconnect..seems gamespy finally started to work about it
    01 Sep 2010, 11:13
  • Subject: i was thinkin they fixed cuz

i was thinkin they fixed cuz i played with no problem at yesterday but today?.....when im trying to login in at Crysis Wars,im waiting about 2-3 minutimes for login in and when i login its gettin disconnects again or i cant never login its just saying please wait and its goes for forever. Whts the problem again? My all net connections r workin and there is no prob at game and laptop
    02 Sep 2010, 16:59
  • Subject: This would be very sad being

This would be very sad being that I finally bit the bullet and purchased Crysis Warhead mainly for Crysis Wars to play online until Crysis 2 comes out. Would be pretty sad if it was shut down soon as I bought it oh my, glad to hear the exact opposite :).
    06 Sep 2010, 08:41
  • Subject: hey everyone, i just bought

hey everyone, i just bought and downloaded crysis warhead with crsis wars the other day. I played crysis warhead through my first time and i loved it, and i noticed the small improvements in gameplay speed and the 're-amped' effects such as explosions compared to crysis original, just to show that i pay attention to this type of stuff.

Anyways, my main point im trying to get to is the problem im having with crysis wars online. Every server i join that has ANTICHEAT on I get disconnect every short period of time (about 2 mins) with the message "kicked from server" appearing over the the main menu. Every server ive tried with ANTICHEAT off i can play in for as long as i want.

Ive heard that others on this thread are having the same problem. I know its something to do with punkbuster, i just dont know where to go from here. Can anyone help, members here or crytek staff. All help is appreciated.
    06 Sep 2010, 16:30

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence